That the House:—
(1) Recognises the outstanding universal value of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area (TWWHA) and its globally significant natural and cultural values.
(2) Acknowledges that Tasmania's world class reserves and protected areas underpin our environmental, social and economic wellbeing.
(3) Notes that these areas were set aside for protection, not exploitation and that they belong to the people of Tasmania.
(4) Supports the sustainable and respectful use and enjoyment of these areas by all Tasmanians and visitors to our island.
(5) Condemns the Liberal Government's rush to allow commercial exploitation and exclusive access for a select group of favoured developers through and opaque Expressions of Interest process in the Office of the Coordinator General.
(6) Rejects commercial tourism accommodation in the TWWHA and other reserved lands.
(7) Supports the Greens' Guide to Tourism in Tasmania's Protected Areas and the guiding principles for increased, sustainable visitation to Tasmania's world class reserve system.