That this House:
1. Notes that Tasmania is ideally placed to lead the country on electric vehicle infrastructure to utilize its renewable energy supplies.
2. Acknowledges the work of the previous Labor–Green government on showing leadership in this area.
3. Welcomes Labor’s support for a rollout of electric vehicles and necessary infrastructure in Tasmania, and its conversion to green thinking.
4. Supports the Electric Vehicle Association of Tasmania’s proposal to establish a statewide network of electric vehicle charging stations.
5. Calls on the minister to show a leadership role and coordinate the establishment of this network with stakeholders.