You are here
Legislation for Advanced Care Directives
Type of vote: Motion (Amendment to Amendment)
Wednesday, 27 November 2019
|Liberals, Ogilvie||Greens, Hickey, Labor|
Amendment to Amendment
(1) In proposed new paragraph (3) by leaving out the word “Directives” and inserting instead the word “Planning”.
(2) By leaving out proposed new paragraph (8).
(1) By leaving out paragraph (3) and inserting instead “(3) Notes the Tasmanian Law Reform Institute Review of the Guardianship and Administration Act 1995, recommending the adoption of a legislative framework for Advance Care Directives.”
(2) Add the following new paragraphs:
“(6) Notes the critical work of Palliative Care Tasmania in ensuring all Tasmanians have access to quality palliative care support and services.
(7) Further notes that Palliative Care Tasmania is the only state palliative care peak body that does not receive state government funding.
(8) Calls on the Government to commit to funding Palliative Care Tasmania in 2020-2021 and beyond.”
Amendment to Amendment - 27 Nov 2019 (Passed)
Changes Advance Care Directives to Advanced Care Planning and removes the call for Palliative Care Tasmania to be funded.